Lone Star Spine and Rehab offers wellness care and classes to help improve your quality of life. We strongly encourage all of our patients, family, and friends to live a wellness lifestyle.
Wellness Care and Classes
“What is a wellness lifestyle?” you may ask. It is a lifestyle in which you are proactive about your health. Instead of waiting to get sick, you do things to make yourself healthier so you rarely do.
A wellness lifestyle consists of:
- Regular chiropractic care which frees the nervous system of any interference so it can help your body function at its highest level, keeping you healthy.
- A routine exercise program that keeps your joints and muscles healthy and mobile. 3-5 days a week is recommended.
- A well rounded healthy diet free from processed foods high in preservatives, processed sugar like high fructose corn
syrup, and free of artificial flavoring or additives.
- Those that live a wellness lifestyle experience less pain, have improved function, spend less time and money on medical costs, become sick less often, miss less work and enjoy active lifestyles.
Wellness Chiropractic Care
You don’t have to have an injury or pain to benefit from chiropractic care. Many of our patients simply want to be healthy and focus on optimal spinal health in relation to a holistic approach to wellness.
Our top-notch chiropractors in our clinic can help keep you aligned and firing on all cylinders. With multiple different services, including massage therapy, myofascial release, trigger point therapy, electronic muscle stimulation and ultrasound therapy, we can help create a wellness plan to encourage optimal bodily function and have you living your best life!
Pregnancy & Post-Partum Chiropractic Care Plans
Being a new mom can be tough- both mentally and physically! Our care plans can help alleviate many of the painful conditions stemming from pregnancy and post-partum life, allowing you to focus on being the best mom possible without neglecting self-care.
If you’re struggling with finding the best way to help navigate pregnancy pain or post-partum recovery, give us a call to see if we can help!
Once your child is a bit older, we have pediatric chiropractic plans as well to ensure healthy, safe development throughout their childhood.
Commonly asked questions:
Why wellness care?
- Because health is not by chance it is a choice. Take control of your life and your health.
Why not just use my health insurance?
- Many times your insurance company doesn’t cover wellness care
- Wellness care usually costs about the same or less than your co-pay would depending on your insurance or if you’ve even met your deductible for the year.